Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 5

Yesterday was pretty boring, I didn't do much of anything and Danny decided not to come over.

I woke up at around 1 something (I think...?) and Drew slept til about 5 pm...crazy.

I ended up feeling really sick for a while last nightbut then I ended up feeling better. Danny filed for court and his date is August 4th. Hopefully he will be able to get the money back...
I might be going to visit mom soon up in Washington (and maybe Shimi, too!). Phil gets home on the 16th and they said sometime around there, I can maybe get help with my mental issues and some other stuff and just get a nice break.

As of right now I'm just waiting for Danny to get out of work, I don't know where dad is, Karlee's been acting funny so she's lying down and Drew of course, is still asleep. I don't know if Danny's coming over but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment